Tuesday 13 October 2015

Life Updates

Hi!

It's been a while. No fault but my own on that one - soz.

I feel like a lot has happened in the past couple of months...here's a rundown of what I've been up to:

  • I moved out of the house Andrew and I were sharing together.
  • I moved halfway across the country into a flat (with Andrew).
  • The move was not very well planned out, and took a lot of time over several weekends to get everything moved across.
  • I successfully hired, drove, and crashed a transit van.
  • Lots of reading - so many reviews to write up and post!
  • Work got very busy very quickly - peak trading season is upon us.
  • I joined a gym
  • Found and joined a new Slimming World group
  • Went to Ireland
  • Made several Ikea trips to kit out our flat
  • My car failed her MOT and is for sale...Click here if you'd like to adopt a wonderful little runner... 
    I love my little Tallulah! Sad to let her go.
  • Found & bought a new car
  • Named new car. 'Hogan' in case you were wondering.
  • Had a spa day
  • had a couple of haircuts - discovered a hairdresser who is really enthusiastic about cutting curly hair, epic win for me!
  • Did, and am still doing, a hell of a lotta unpacking
Thought I might have a small pitiful list but actually it turned out to be quite long! Go me. Busy bee.

You can expect some more regular posts from me now that I've settled into our flat, there's not too much more unpacking to do! Let me know if you want me to elaborate on anything above, happy to throw in a random life post!

Anywho...I promised to get a box unpacked tonight...SEEYA.

No comments:

Post a Comment