Friday 24 October 2014

One Lovely Blog Award


So...This happened! 

The sweetie pie Charlotte from ALoveTriangle left me a surprise in my comments - she nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award - my first ever blog award!
I am really grateful to Charlotte for this, so thank you very much Miss Smart :D 

*EDIT* I have also been nominated for this award by SimonĂ© from Our Flavourful Life ! Thank you to SimonĂ© for thinking of me when picking your nominees! It was a great surprise to see this in my comments :) 


Okay, so the rules are below...


You must:
  • Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
  • Add the Lovely blog award logo onto your post/ blog.
  • Share 7 facts about yourself.
  • Nominate 15 bloggers you admire/ read and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.

Alright, so 7 facts about me:
  1. I have major passion for musical theatre
  2. I adore reading and getting lost in the stories
  3. I would sometimes pretend to be a dragon when I was a child
  4. I have a love for cheese
  5. My weight makes me unhappy, but I'm too lazy to change it
  6. I actually have two blogs, this one, and a health & fitness blog
  7. I really enjoy having me time by doing nothing and binge watching netflix!

Nomination time! 15 Bloggers that I admire...

I nominated you all because I read your blog, and admire your writing. Now it's your turn to nominate! Spread some love.

Yay! Thanks again Charlotte and Simoné :)

No comments:

Post a Comment