Thursday 9 October 2014

#BLOGTOBER14 - Day 9

Helene in Between Blogtober

Best or Worst Halloween Memory #TBT

I can't pick just one! 
There are so many memories and they've all merged into a mental movie of Trick or Treating, costumes and nights out.

I suppose the first time I went Trick or Treating has to be one of the best ones. I was in Ireland vising family and we went out with our cousins to Trick or Treat. I don't remember much from it, other than getting lots of sweets.

A more recent & better best memory you ask? 

Well, okay. While at university I went on a night out to a halloween dress up night. It was much funsies, and I think it was one of the first times I met Maxx - the dashing other half of Pip. We all had a great night and I got to peel latex off my face when we got back. It looked like skin was hanging off my face!

I worked as a scarer on a scare tour in an old fort for two years running - 2008 and 2009 I think. It was really fun to do, I love to scare people. though it had it's drawbacks - waiting in the freezing cold for the next tour to come through was one of them...

Another would be winning a costume competition in 2012 - it was awesome. I was a killer clown. 



Worst halloween memory has to be not doing ANYTHING for halloween last year. It was dull, I missed out on a great excuse to get dressed up! 

Tomorrows prompt:
I Never Thought Blogging Would...

No comments:

Post a Comment