Monday 6 October 2014

#BLOGTOBER14 - Day 6

Helene in Between Blogtober

Day 6 Day 6 Day 6
Almost a week into this already!!

10 Things I Would Tell Myself When I Started Blogging
  1. Don't worry so much and just write.
  2. It doesn't matter if no one is reading-but they will read it. Maybe not all the time, but that's okay!
  3. It's fun to blog, you like it so much that you create a second blog-a lifestyle blog (this one) as well as your health and fitness journey blog.
  4. You'll still be blogging in 3 years time. Keep at it.
  5. Link ups are fun, don't be worried about joining in. It will lead to discovering more blogs to read
  6. You will absolutely become obsessed with bloglovin and keeping up with new posts
  7. You will slowly (at a snails pace) fall into a whole community that you didn't know existed. Keep falling into it, it looks good from here.
  8. Write about what you know. Aspirations, books, any thing and everything that takes your interest. 
  9. Don't be afraid to comment on other people's posts, it's always nice to get responses. Share the love!
  10. Pictures in posts are always good, makes things a little more interesting

There we have it. This post was quite difficult to write, I still feel like a brand new baby blogger after 3 years. This probably has something to do with me very slowly finding my feet with this blog. It started out as a secondary to my BekBek blog about the clothes I couldn't wear anymore after putting on so much weight, and morphed into talking about other things. I recently changed the name of it to more suit it being a lifestyle blog rather than a blog about 'MyWastedWardrobe' see what I did there?

I'm still doscovering what it is I want to write about, but at the moment I think I have it down to books, reviews, hair, baking and anything else that may take my fancy or makes me feel inspired to write. Still pretty broad, but it reflects my life and my interests.

Hope you enjoyed that little insight into my blogbrain, hop back tomorrow for: my best/worst vacation...

AND don't forget to link up - Helene in Between

No comments:

Post a Comment