Friday 3 October 2014

#BLOGTOBER14 - Day 3

Helene in Between Blogtober

Day 3 - One Thing I Can't Live Without

Click for link to image source!

This.

My Samsung Galaxy s4. 

As much as I moan and whine about it sometimes, I would be lost without my phone! 

For sure.

How else would I keep up to date with the blogs I follow ;)

I love all of the apps and notes and checklists I can create and use on there.

I suppose it wouldn't be the end of the world if I no longer had it, but it would sure as heck be much harder to keep in touch with people. And keep myself entertained on the commute to work...

ALSO: Pip is something I can't live without...
#BFF
See comments on day 2, she threatened me...
;)

#BLOGTOBER14 Challenge day 4 tomorrow:
Favorite photo I posted on instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment