Saturday 25 October 2014

#BLOGTOBER14 - Day 25

Helene in Between Blogtober

Day 25!
Favourite Book

...

I can't...

This is too hard.

I'll list some of my faves instead! 

  1. Harry Potter (the whole series - AS IF you could pick just one?!) J K Rowling
  2. The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
  3. Matched series - Ally Condie
  4. A Song of Ice and Fire Series (Game of Thrones) - George R R Martin
  5. Dark Carpathian series - Christine Feehan
  6. The Black Dagger Brotherhood series - J R Ward
  7. Divergent Series - Veronica Roth
  8. Sookie Stackhouse Series - Charlaine Harris
  9. Crossfire Series - Sylvia Day
  10. Beautiful Creatures - Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
  11. The Mortal Instruments - Cassandra Clare
  12. The Woodcutter - Kate Danley
  13. The Casual Vacancy - J K Rowling
  14. Witch Child & Sorceress - Celia Rees
  15. House of Night Series - P.C. and Kristen Cast
  16. Dark Hunter Series - Sherrilyn Kenyon
  17. Night Huntress Series - Jeaniene Frost
There are so many more that I love, but I need to stop or I could go on forever...

I like this prompt because I can find some great book recommendations!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment