Friday 24 October 2014

#BLOGTOBER14 - Day 24

Helene in Between Blogtober

Day 24
One Beauty Product I Can't Live Without

I don't actually use many beauty products. Or any, most of the time. Except of course the usual deodorant, shampoo, etc.

Having said that, on the rare occasion I do actually bother to wear makeup I will always reach for my eyeliner. Every time. I never make up my face without it!

At the moment my favorite eyeliner is Maybelline New York's Lasting Drama Black Shock gel eyeliner. I love it, it takes some getting used to when first applying it, but once I got used to it, it applied really easily, evenly and has amazing staying power! Definitely a recommended product!


I'm really glad I picked this one up!

Looking forward to reading everyone else's posts!

Link ups here

No comments:

Post a Comment