Thursday 23 October 2014

#BLOGTOBER14 - Day 23

Helene in Between Blogtober

Day 23
Favourite Instagram Editing Apps/Editing Tools For My Blog

I love to use PicMonkey to edit pictures for my blog. It's easy, online, and free!

For my parents silver anniversary, I found an old pic of them together, but the quality was not great. I used Picmonkey to edit it and improve the image, it worked a treat and the image is in the living room in a silver frame as we speak.


For instagram, I tend to use the filters that are on instagram (if I use them at all) or I use the editing tools on my phone before uploading. A bit of a boring barry on this one, but I don't often have time to mess about with editing pictures - as much as I would like to. 



Apologies for the slightly uneventful post, buuuut I can't help not having much to say about this prompt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment