Sunday 6 July 2014

Blog Update

As you know from my last post, I am visiting Pippin this weekend. We've been super busy with catching up; day tripping; planning the next visit; and planning  our first collaborative blog post. Oooh exciting!!! So keep an eye out for that!

You may also have noticed that my blog has changed. I had no idea that in changing my URL I would be unable to redirect people to the new URL. (there must be a way to do this on blogger, but for the life of me I could not work it out...) So, the new blog name is BeckyBoop, the content is going to be anecdotes about my interests, life and many many, books. The look of this blog will also be changing at some point - courtesy of an early Christmas present from my BFF!!

I'm totally gutted about not being able to reach out to the followers of the MyWastedWardrobe URL, I'm hoping they'll be able to find their way back over to here...

Anywho, things are changing and I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment