Sunday 12 May 2013

Green Coffee and Natural Cleanse Review Update!

In my last post I said I would keep you updated on these pills.

Well, I had to stop taking the natural cleanse tablets. The directions say to take them twice a day, with water preferably before eating. So I did this for about 4-5 days, and the effect was pretty swift. It was like bulimia of the bottom. NOT a healthy option! I cant help thinking no wonder people have lost so much weight on these pills, they are abusing tablets to flush the food out!

However, These are good for short-term use. I would suggest no longer than 2-3 days, as after that the effects are not particularly nice, or comfortable.

I stopped taking the green coffee bean pills at the same time, to let my self recover, and have starting taking them again today. I shall update you with the effects of the green coffee bean extract pills on their own!

2 comments:

  1. Green Coffee is very good for those person who would like to loss weight . The ingredients of the coffee makes the metabolic rates of body fast and hence body consumes more calories .

    Kopi Luwak

    Thanks
    Finn Felton


    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, green coffee is good for you. I already knew that through my job in a tea and coffee speciality shop. However, whatever was in the tablets were not good for me, nothing but trouble from taking them!

    Thank you for the link, and for your comment!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete